Mapioid Website Development Is Web Security & Encryption
Why is website Security & Encryption So Important?
Website Hackers– about 30,000 websites are hacked daily, and that number is increasing.
Website Malware– malware infiltrating your website can damage your and your customers data.
Data– without SSL encryption, any computer between your customers and the server, can see your credit card numbers, usernames, passwords & other sensitive information.
How do we protect this from happening?
By providing you with superior defense. Read more below.
HTTPS & SSL Encryption
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) is a standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a server and a client—typically a web server (website) and a browser, or a mail server and a mail client, in order to encrypt the data being transferred.
- Any computer in between you and the server can see your credit card numbers, usernames and passwords, and other sensitive information if it is not encrypted with an SSL certificate. When an SSL certificate is used, the information becomes unreadable to everyone except for the server you are sending the information to.
Mapioid provides you with SSL encryption, to insure you and your customers remain safe and secure.
- The browser/server requests that the Web server identify itself. The Web server sends the browser/server a copy of its SSL certificate. The browser/server checks to see whether or not it trusts the SSL certificate. The Web server sends back a digitally signed acknowledgement to start an SSL encrypted session.
Our team at Mapioid provides a Web Application Firewall
The Web Application Firewall stops you from getting hacked by identifying malicious traffic, blocking attackers before they can access your website. Powered by the Threat Defense Feed, it is automatically updated with new firewall rules that protect you from the latest threats. Even if you are running a vulnerable plugin or theme, Mapioid Security will protect you from being hacked by blocking attacks based on known and constantly updated attack patterns.
Mapioid protects you from new and emerging threats.
- Brute Force Attacks Blocker
It only takes one look at the live login activity on your site to quickly realize the amount of failed login attempts you receive. Mapioid monitors these and will lock out any attempts to brute-force guess your password or usernames.
Mapioid prevents Brute Force Attacks by:
- Locking out users after too many login failures
- Locking out users after using the “forgot password” form too often.
- Optionally locking out anyone who uses an invalid username.
- Preventing your website from giving hackers information about what usernames may exist on your system.
Powerful options allow us to block traffic from any source.
We quickly and efficiently dispatch site security threats by blocking entire malicious networks and any human or robot activity that indicates suspicious intentions based on pattern matching and IP ranges.
Mapioid helps you intelligently block website threats by giving you the ability to:
- Block ranges of IP addresses (networks).
- Specific web browsers and web browser patterns.
- Any combination of the above.
We Scan for Malware, Bad URLs, Backdoors and DNS Changes. When Mapioid scans your site, it compares your core files, pages and plugins with what is in the repository and reports any changes to you.
Mapioid attends to your entire site by:
- Scanning core files, pages and plugins for malware, code injections and backdoors. Also checks their integrity.
- Checking URLs against Google’s safe browsing list
- Scanning for DNS changes.
Our Team Views Blocked Intrusion Attempts.
We watch hackers trying to break into your site right now.
We monitor visits and hack attempts not shown in other analytics packages and see attempts in real time; including where in the world they’re coming from, their IP address, the time of day and time spent on your site.
Mapioid monitoring in real time means you’ll see:
- Traffic from humans, robots, Google crawlers and 404 errors.
- Logins, logouts and who is using the most content.
- Security threats and exploit attempts in real-time.
- Visitor location at the city level and visitor hostname.
Search Engine Crawler Activity
If you’re like most website owners, SEO matters. Monitor Search Engines as they crawl your site to see which pages are being crawled and which aren’t. Identify issues like crawling non-existent pages and missing robots.txt files.
MapLive Traffic monitoring allows you to see:
- Separates pageviews generated by humans from those generated by crawlers.
- Immediately blocks fake Google crawlers and malicious or overly aggressive crawlers.
We also provide 3 other forms of Live Traffic Monitoring:
- Helps enhance SEO by logging how often and when Google crawlers access your site.
- Bots and Crawler Monitoring
- Logins and Logouts Monitoring
- Natural Traffic Monitoring
We not only find the corrupted files, we repair them.
Mapioid monitors your available space and will alert us to a problem before it results in downtime.
We prevent your site running out of disk space by:
- Constantly monitoring disk space for your site.
- Sending an email alert before disk space reaches critical levels.
Mapioid provides detailed information about each visitor IP address. Using this information we decide to let them into your site, or if there are red flags, to block them.
Contact Us Below